Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wedding gowns.

Here are the wedding gowns I favor most. I do have a couple favorites but will let my awesome friends vote.(that's you guys)  After all, voting is FUN!!! We should vote more often! :P
Some gowns are goth, some are romantic, and some are everything in between. Now go forth and VOTE!!!
Thank you. There will be a few more days to vote. I will make sure everyone gets a chance. You can select up to three favorites.
Winning dress will be posted on the Wedding blog.
 :)

http://blogweddings.blogspot.com/
1
2
3
4
5
6


7
8
9
10
11
12
13

14

14 comments:

  1. The first one is the most beautiful wedding gown i have seen in forever! I'm so happy for you! XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress number three is GORGUS!!! *now if i could spell it right...* but i have to say the purple one is SO you and the guy in number 7 looks like JD as the Mad Hatter :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. My absoballylute favorite is number four!! I also like number 8, and 1, 10! But my absoballute favorite is number four!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I accidentally voted wrong!! xD

    Ok, Kallista gave me permission to vote for more then one because it's such a hard choice!
    So, here are m votes:

    1
    5
    8

    That was hard, but I DID it! I couldn't narrow it to fewer than three though... xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ............also, 3 would b good in red....

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many dresses! YAY!

    Um... 3, 4 and 8!

    ReplyDelete
  8. also like no. 11. I hate no. 13, tho, soz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. no: 1 and 2 cant choose between them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Voting is closed my friends! :D
    Will post winning dress soon.

    ReplyDelete