1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"Yes, Sir," I say, knowing full well he did not even glance at the guns, which I had seen were in good order. "I will attend to it."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
The back of my dad's head. Gave it a little rub just for the heck of it. He' s looking weirdly at me now.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Adam Sandler's Bedtime Stories.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9:57 pm. Boy! I was WAY off!!! *laughs crazily*
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The neighbor next door who is screaming insanely as she is being attacked by her dog. (A puppy really)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Running from the FBI. And NO! I do not run a major counterfeit ring inside my house. (I do it else where)
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at on the computer?
Something wonderful and purple.
9. What are you wearing?
Bubble wrap and a tin foil crown on my head. (don't ask)
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
When the Judge said I was free to go.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Bloody hand prints and splatter from the brawl I had in my room last night with a girl scout.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Oh! It's just the BESTEST EVER!!!!!!
*gives a cheesy smile with a thumbs up*
15. What is the last film you saw?
Kill Bill Vol. 2
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I was married to Juan Valdez in a shotgun wedding.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would rename Britain, America and America, Kallistiandia: Set myself up as Queen of both. Take over Australia and have Scottish Highland Pipe Bands march everyday through the streets in my honor.
19. Do you like to dance?
Only if it's the Hokey Pokey.
20. What would you call your first child? Give a boy and girl name.
Esmeralda Ernestine Willamina Henrietta Agnes Sue (for my cute wittle girl)
Boris Virgil Zeke Merriweather Buck (for my sweet wittle boy)